Pinterest

Saturday, April 13, 2013

A2z scraplet design team shares

I always enjoy creating wth the yummy scraplets and these 2 layouts were no exception. I hope you like what I have created. First is a layout of a friends wedding we attended in February. The bridal parties colour was lemon so I tried to keep the tones in this layout soft and pretty. I love scripty titles so the Bridal party scraplet was perfect, I just finished it off with a coat of liquid pearls.






Last of all I have created this layout of my daughters dance recital back in December 2012 I just adore this photo. The title is a A2Z scraplet title"Inspire" and I alsdo used the scrolly vine corner scraplet that is on the top left of the photo.







Till next time my crafty friends. take care and happy crafting
Caz xo

No comments: