Pinterest

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January A2Z Design team LO











I was very keen to put my scrapping shoes back on after a huge break. So much has happened in a few short months. In December I got the chance of a lifetime (for me anyways) to go to Brisbane and meet up with my gal pal Shirl whom I have known online for many years but never had the privelage of meeting, but that was not all a gf came with me (Julz) and we went to see Bon Jovi at Suncorp stadium. We stayed on a few extra days with Shirl and her lovely family and met many of the lovely ladies from our forum Papercraft Addictions. I was not surprised that every single one of thes ladies was just as lovely if not more so than they seemed online.
I can remember when I returned to my friday night crop nights Di asked me was Shirl everything you thought she would be I answered giggling oh yes and more. I had the best time and thought I would be homesick and pine for my babies and my hubby but I had ablast and a big call out to Shirl her lovely hubby Ken and equally gorgeous kids. I also got to meet the lovely Julie from A2Z. Every single person was exactly as I knew them online no one was any different at all and for that I was so happy as I knew they were people you could consider as real friends and lovely ones at that.
I should make a proper post about my Brissy trip when I have a bit more time on my hands and maybe when it is not school holidays and I can actually think LOL.
So without further ado here are my pages for the January release for A2z
 
Caz xo

No comments: