Pinterest

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Scraplift challenge at Papercraft Addictions

2 of my wonderful friends Julz and Shirl and myself have joined forces and have opened a forum for papercrafts. It is free not tied to any businesses etc just somewhere for us papercrafters to inspire and challenge one another. SO if you are looking for some inspiration please stop by and say hello. The link is Papercraft Addictions

The LO above was a challenge I ran for June. It is the Scraplift challenge. Kylie Cornish so graciously allowed us to use her gorgeous page to scraplift. To see more of Kylie's gorgeous work u can go to Kylies Blog or her scrapbook.com gallery
I hope I have done Kylies gorgeous LO some justice, still have my journalling to do there on the tab but no idea what I want to say yet so shall leave it until I decide.

Thanks Kylie for the opportunity to lift your gorgeous work.


Thanks for looking and have a great day :)

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW This looks awesome Caz...I have just been through your blog. So much talent here girl. Luv Shaz xoxo