Pinterest

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Scrappies second cyber crop
















Sunday night was Scrappies second cyber crop I got 9 pages completed. Woohoo for me. Nothing stunning all very simplistic. Here they are.
Challenge 1 was a sketch you had to do your interpretation of the sketch
Challenge 2 you had to choose a big Cat and use the colours of your wild cat on the LO.
Challenge 3 u had to do a LO with Monkey in the title.
Challenge 4 was a LO on a recent expedition somewhere.
Challenge 5 was A LO using 4 photos.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Danielle said...

wow - what an amazing amount of pages you got done Carolyn - they are gorgeous!!
Hugs, Danielle

Carolyn said...

Thanks so much Danielle I think I have exhausted myself for a bit. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
X